The Engine Room Resource Management Course combines online materials, audio, videos, group exercises and case studies to understand resource management. Students will learn to apply resource management, Leadership and Teamworking skills for the operation of the engineering plant onboard a vessel.
Any applicant who has successfully completed your Engine Room Resource Management (Blended) (NOREMI-828)) course will satisfy the:
• Engine Room Resource Management training requirements in 46 CFR 11.325(a) (3)(i) and (b)(1); 46 CFR 11.327(a)(3)(i) and (b)(1); 46 CFR 11.329(a)(4)(iv); 46 CFR 11.331(a)(3)(i) and (b)(1); and 46 CFR 11.333(a)(3)(i) and (b)(1); AND,
• The Leadership and Teamworking Skills within 46 CFR 11.329(c); AND
• Specific task from NVIC 17-14 Officer in Charge of an Engineering Watch: 1.4; 16.1.A; 16.2.A; 16.3.A; 16.4.A Applicants who have successfully completed this course need not present completed Task Control Sheets for these assessments in application for STCW certification.
***NMI does not provide formal advice regarding USCG license eligibility and cannot guarantee an individual’s eligibility for any specific license or credential. NMI accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or validity of general information provided. Information is provided purely as a courtesy, convenience and without cost. Individuals seeking confirmation of eligibility for any specific USCG license or credential must contact the USCG directly for an evaluation.
32 Washington Street | Fairhaven, Massachusetts 02719 USA | (508) 992-4025
MASSACHUSETTS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
1. NORTHEAST MARITIME INSTITUTE HAS NO EXISTING AGREEMENT WITH EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE JOBS TO STUDENTS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT.
2. MANY OF THE JOB LISTINGS PROVIDED BY NORTHEAST MARITIME INSTITUTE ARE COMPILED FROM PUBLIC SOURCES. THE SCHOOL MAY ALSO RECEIVE DIRECT REQUESTS FROM EMPLOYERS OR REFERRALS FOR JOB LISTINGS FROM GRADUATES WORKING IN THE FIELD, INSTRUCTORS, STAFF MEMBERS, EXTERN PROVIDERS, ETC.
3.NORTHEAST MARITIME INSTITUTE IS AN OPEN ADMISSIONS SCHOOL AND ADMITS ALL STUDENTS WHO MEET THE ADMISSION CRITERIA AS SET FORTH IN THE CATALOG.
4. THE CERTIFICATE OR DEGREE YOU OBTAIN FROM NORTHEAST MARITIME INSTITUTE UPON GRADUATION IS NOT THE SAME AS LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT, WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR SOME
OCCUPATIONS, EMPLOYERS, OR STATES. THE COST OF ANY LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION OR THE COST OF ANY EXAMINATION FOR LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TUITION COST OF THE PROGRAM AND IS ONLY INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PROGRAM COST IF IT IS SPECIFICALLY ITEMIZED ON YOUR ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT.