Advanced Firefighting Online Course
U.S COAST GUARD APPROVED
This course is delivered on Northeast Maritime Online or NEMO°, our learning management system, with follow-up on-site examination/assessments scheduled at Northeast Maritime Institute, as required by the U.S. Coast Guard.
This course satisfies the Advanced Fire Fighting training requirements of Section A-VI/3 and Table A-VI/3 of the STCW Code, as amended 2010, 46 CFR 11.201(h), and 11.303(a). The following practical assessments performed during this course have been determined to be equivalent of National Assessment Guidelines TASKs, as documented in NVIC 09-14 Guidelines for Qualifications for STCW Endorsements for Advanced Firefighting: 1.1.A; 1.1.B; 1.2.A; 1.3.A; 1.4.A; 1.5.A; 1.6.A; 1.7.A; 2.1.A; 2.1.B; 3.1.A; 3.1.B; 3.2.A; 4.1.A;4.1.B; AND 4.1.C*
The course covers the following objectives:
- Control firefighting operations aboard ships
- Organize and train fire parties
- Inspect and service fire detection and extinguishing systems and equipment
- Investigate and compile reports on incidents involving fire
AFTER COMPLETING THE ONLINE PORTION OF THIS COURSE, CALL OUR ADMISSIONS OFFICE FIRST TO SCHEDULE YOUR ASSESSMENT APPOINTMENT AT (508) 992-4025.
* USCG Approval requires an on-site proctored examination and practical assessments at Northeast Maritime Institute after successful completion of the online content.
PRICE: $499.00 USD